Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

mani matter zündhölzli text

Mani Matter I han es Zundhölzli azündt. Mani Matter I han es Zündhölzli azündt.


Zundholzli Twitter Search Twitter

August 1936 in Herzogenbuchsee.

. Heimatberechtigt in Basel und Kölliken war ein Schweizer Mundart-Liedermacher. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. 7 611698 040242Barcode. Mani matter geboren 1936 mit richtigem vornamen hans peter wuchs in bern auf wo er die schulen besuchte und.

Sind vorsichtig mit em füür. Mani Matter I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt. Lists Add to List. Released October 30 1996.

I lit a match. I han es Zündhölzli azündet und das het e Flamme gäh und i ha für dZigarette welle Füür vom Hölzli näh aber sHölzli isch dervo gspickt und uf e Deppich cho und es hätt no fasch es Loch in Deppich gäh dervo. Help me to get my own Youtubelink. His father Erwin Matter was an advocate his mother the Dutch woman Wilhelmina Matter-de Haan was a secretary.

There are other almost similar Versions. Mani Matter Songs presented by baum2525I han es Zündhölzli azündtUnd das het e Flamme gähUnd i ha für dZigaretteWelle Füür vom Hölzli nähAber ds Hölzli isch. ZYT 24 A RSO Swiss Made Crossbow repeating with B C and D Rights Society. Mani Matter I han es Zündhölzli azündt Musik und Text.

DLP 30-204-1A ML FIL EL-12218 A Made in Switzerland And almost look alike to the ML Version Mani Matter - I Han Es. Mani Matter I han es Zündhölzli azündt. Smoking on my LP-Covers by Schattenplatz. November 1972 in Kilchberg ZH.

When you are not careful with fire. I han es Zündhölzli azündt Und das het e Flamme gäh Und i ha für dZigarette Welle Füür vo. There are other almost similar Versions. English translation of lyrics for Ds Zündhölzli by Mani Matter.

Mani Matter - I han en Uhr erfunde. Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt at Discogs. But the match dropped. And went onto the carpet.

He had a two years older sister Helen Matter. Find album reviews songs credits and award information for I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt by Mani Matter on AllMusic - 2003. 1971-1975 Five Faves à Year by houdiniexperiment. ----- I Han es Zündhölzli Azündt Mani Matter ----- Tabbed by.

Mani Matter Matter Co. Ds zündhölzli mani matter on wn network delivers the latest videos and editable pages for news events including entertainment music sports mani matter also performed together with the berner troubadours bernese troubadours. Mani Matter I han es Zundhölzli azündt. Guitar guitar pro bass drum tabs and chords with online tab player.

Fire for the cigarette from the match. Songtext vu Mani Matter - I han es Zundhölzli azündt Schtrofä 1 I han es Zündhölzli azündt Und das het e Flamme gäh Und i ha für dZigarette. Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt and Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt THIS Version is almost look alike to Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt if you disregard the different Runouts. Mani Matter Verse 1 C I han es Zündhölzli azündt G7 Und das het e Flamme gäh Am Und i ha für dZigarette E Welle Füür vom.

A song from legendary Mani Matter. Growing up in Bern he started to perform his own chansons in contemporary Bernese German at local venues and. I han es Zündhölzli azündt Mani Matter. Yes I know what can happen.

Mani Matter was born on 4 August 1936 in Herzogenbuchsee Canton of Bern. Verlag Zytglogge Verlag wwwzytgloggech. Standard Text Musik. I han es Zündhölzli azündt Tracklist.

And it almost burnt a hole in the carpet. Sie gehen in die zweite Primarklasse und lieben Hunde und Katzen über alles. View More Lists. You only have to Subscribe my ChannelManiMatter Zündhölzli MiteXWebsite.

Mani Matter Dr Ferdinant isch gschtorbe. Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt and Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt THIS Version is almost look alike to Mani Matter - I Han Es Zündhölzli Azündt if you disregard the different Runouts. Complete your Mani Matter collection. And I wanted to take.

Die drei Mädchen singen und jodeln alle im Kinderchor Fürstenland. And it gave out fire. Hans Peter Mani Matter 4. Mani Matter - I han en Uhr erfunde.


I Han Es Zundholzli Azundt Lyrics By Mani Matter I Han Es Zundholzli


Arbeitsblatt Mani Matter S Zundholzli Musik Singen Lieder


Arbeitsblatt Einstieg In Den Kalten Krieg Geschichte Neuzeit


Ds Zundholzli Lyrics By Mani Matter I Han Es Zundholzli


Arbeitsblatt Mani Matter Texte Musik Singen Lieder

Post a Comment for "mani matter zündhölzli text"